I am up early this morning and I decided to take the extra time to count my blessings. Our newest blessing is our little boy, Felix. For starters, he is an easy going, peaceful person with a ready smile and has very few complaints. He just recently started crawling, so my life has turned into a mad dash to make sure he doesn't have anything gross in his mouth!
Here are the things Felix has been enjoying this week:
* Smiling a lot
* Crawling all over the place (even on the concrete patio)
* Sampling globs of our food at meals. He seems to like cheese & beans the most so far. He eats whatever we're eating.
* Playing games with Theo & Penny. They love playing Peek-a-boo and also hiding him under a blanket and then watching him crawl out.
* Watching the Fifa Cup with Daddy (who wouldn't like this?)
* Chewing on anything papery (this is the hardest thing to keep him from doing)
* Having crazy chubby legs. I tried to put legwarmers on him (to protect his knees), but he was too chunky for them! Looks like I need to do some sewing!!