... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: #3

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Friday, March 26, 2010

#3

So, we were supposed to go to the Burlington Children's museum with Theo's pre-school class yesterday. My mom & Sandy were going to meet us there and we were all really excited about it. On the way to school, Theo mentioned that his teeth hurt. I asked him what he meant and looked into the rearview mirror to see him puking. Yuck! I, of course, took him home and he was perfectly fine the rest of the day. Weird. The grandmas came over and we had a great day together with egg dying, pizza, and playing dominoes.

I'll post pictures once I get some from my mom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home