... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Blog Goal for spring

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Blog Goal for spring


I am going to attempt to give you one interesting Lewis family blog post per day to celebrate Spring 2010.

Spring Post #1

Felix is becoming a mover! He is only 4 1/2 months old, but he has a definite interest in getting himself from place to place. While he can't actually move in the traditional sense, he does have ways of getting around. His new favorite trick is to wiggle himself from the middle of our living room to partway under our couch. It takes him 10 minutes to accomplish and it's really fun to watch (thought I should admit that he usually does it while I'm folding laundry in the bedroom or stirring dinner in the kitchen). Here he is after achieving his goal this afternoon.

1 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, May 03, 2011 , Blogger Yvonne said...

Totally cute! I know I'm late in reading this and responding to it, but I love this story!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home