... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: #5

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Monday, March 29, 2010

#5

Felix can roll over!! He was laying on his stomach last night and I saw him rock, rock, turn his head, and roll over onto his back. He hasn't done it again since, but I know he will. He is getting so much stronger and more active. It is fun to see him grow!

We are excited to be celebrating Holy week here at our house. We've colored eggs, participated in a Palm Sunday parade, and we got a few new books today to read this week. Theo & Penny are so excited. I realized, we spend so much time talking about and reading about Christmas with our little ones, but not as much time teaching them about Easter. I want to make sure I show my family the beautiful story of Jesus' life and what it means to us. Most of all, I am excited to witness the new life and growth in my own home. The Lord is good...all the time. All the time....the Lord is good!

1 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, May 06, 2010 , Blogger Tina said...

he was rolling over a lot during the women's bible study on the 5th :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home