... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Felix is growing!

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Friday, June 25, 2010

Felix is growing!





I am up early this morning and I decided to take the extra time to count my blessings. Our newest blessing is our little boy, Felix. For starters, he is an easy going, peaceful person with a ready smile and has very few complaints. He just recently started crawling, so my life has turned into a mad dash to make sure he doesn't have anything gross in his mouth!

Here are the things Felix has been enjoying this week:

* Smiling a lot
* Crawling all over the place (even on the concrete patio)
* Sampling globs of our food at meals. He seems to like cheese & beans the most so far. He eats whatever we're eating.
* Playing games with Theo & Penny. They love playing Peek-a-boo and also hiding him under a blanket and then watching him crawl out.
* Watching the Fifa Cup with Daddy (who wouldn't like this?)
* Chewing on anything papery (this is the hardest thing to keep him from doing)
* Having crazy chubby legs. I tried to put legwarmers on him (to protect his knees), but he was too chunky for them! Looks like I need to do some sewing!!

5 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, June 25, 2010 , Blogger Frogs Mom said...

I completely forgot you told me you posted pictures of Felix. For about three seconds, I thought I was looking at some early pictures of Theo!

About the chunky legs, did you try the Huggalugs? I recall selling you some green ones ages ago and they seemed to run wider. Nothing bad about making some yourself if you have those skills!

 
At 9:01 PM, June 25, 2010 , Blogger Tina said...

aww but those are the cutest chubby legs I have ever seen ;)

 
At 9:01 PM, June 25, 2010 , Blogger "On Your Left!" said...

Thanks for keeping this going. It's a great focus on the 'lil ones! Felix is going to be a big tough one...keep him under control!!!

 
At 2:24 PM, July 28, 2010 , Blogger Yvonne said...

He's a cutie! Funny about the leg warmers

 
At 10:55 PM, September 01, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

AL, Do you know that Forex Is Highest Paying Keyword in Google Adsense? Learn how to use Forex here:

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home