... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: 2013....A New Year....What's next?

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Tuesday, January 08, 2013

2013....A New Year....What's next?

2013.....What will you be?  How will you change us?  Who will we be in 2014?

A new year is always a great time stop, reflect, and really be honest with myself. I have so many blessings in my life and so much that I treasure. Is my gratefulness evident in my everyday life? Can people see Christ's joy in me or just my own self-focused habits. Do I really work to bless the world or is all of my focus on what happens inside the walls of my own home?

This year I will feed myself and those I love well.

This year I will be present in my life. I will play well and rest often.

This year I will be grateful to God for making me the person I am. I will smile at others and stop hiding.

This year I will take time to use my gifts to show love to others. Even simple acts can show great, Great love.



2 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, January 08, 2013 , Blogger Tina said...

you do that all and more :)

I feel nurtured and loved by you and I feel more complete as a person because you are my friend

thank you for being a great friend

 
At 6:55 PM, January 10, 2013 , Blogger Unknown said...

There is no way you can look at that picture of Ozzie and not smile back :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home