... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Our Lord Provides

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Monday, October 16, 2006

Our Lord Provides


I was offered a great interpreting job today (about 3 1/2-4 hours) here in town in early November! The requester left a message giving me the detail and asking if I was available. I called back and left a message requesting more details because "I would need to schedule breaks to feed my son if possible". The requester called back and gave me the details and it looks like there will be lots of opportunities to have someone bring Theo to me when he needs to eat or snuggle! What a blessing! The Lord continues to amaze me with his ability to provide for us and bless us with exactly what we can manage and need. Please be praying for me to locate the right childcare person over the next month to come care for Theo on this fairly long day. I have several people here in town who I trust and who take such good care of him. I just can't believe these small opportunities for extra income keep working out. Maybe he'll even be taking the bottle by then and he'll be able to be away from me most of that time. If not, it's nice to have the option to feed him. Here is a cute picture of Theo and his Daddy hanging out yesterday after church. Don't they both look so handsome!!

2 Comments:

At 8:23 AM, October 17, 2006 , Blogger "On Your Left!" said...

Yes - they both look extremely handsome, not to mention their outfits are color coordinated! I'm happy to hear about the good work day coming up. Let us know how the plans work out.

 
At 8:24 AM, October 17, 2006 , Blogger "On Your Left!" said...

Yes, they are handsome guys, not to mention their outfits are color cooridnated! Let us know how plans progress for the big work day in Nov.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home