... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Indian Summer

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Indian Summer


Today was a gorgeous indian summer day. Theo and I woke up about 8:30 and started our day by having a marathon eating session that lasted over an hour. I can tell he's going through a growth spurt because he seems to eat constantly for a long, long time and then sleep very soundly for an hour or two. It's a little bit similar to how he slept when he was first born. He will officially be one month old tomorrow and we are planning on going to the kick-off for the ladies Wednesday morning Bible study at church. He slept quite a bit today, so I guess he was stocking up for what might be a bit of an overstimulating morning tomorrow. I will be teaching my dance classes for the first time tonight, so Theo and Daddy will be home having guy time without me. I will miss them both so much, but I know they'll have fun. Theo and I took a little nap together this afternoon. He's growing so fast and when he's a big boy, I will really miss his sweet, lumpy feel in my arms. For now I just get to enjoy every minute of it!

1 Comments:

At 12:37 AM, September 27, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy One Month to all of you. It has gone by sooooooo fast! The photo of you sleeping with Theo is neat. Time passes quickly at times. Need a pic of Andy at school!!
DadDoug

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home