... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Daddy has a whole week off!

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Friday, September 08, 2006

Daddy has a whole week off!


Today was Andy's last day of work for a whole week! Dad and Daniel are driving up tomorrow and will stay with us and Mom until Sunday. They'll all go home and Andy, Theo, Todd and I will be all by ourselves for a whole week. I am really looking forward to Andy and I spending time alone with our son and reflecting together on these past couple of weeks and how different everything is now. Sometimes I'll be holding him (especially while running errands or going for a walk) and it will hit me....this is OUR baby. We have a baby! We have a son! We are parents! Amazing.

1 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, September 08, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your time alone will be special. Enjoy it!
Dad

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home