... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Theo's 1st happy bath

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Friday, September 22, 2006

Theo's 1st happy bath

Sandy and I gave Theodore a bath today and he didn't cry! He actually like it!! I think it was because I made the water twice as hot and twice as deep as we ever have before. He laid in the water and looked around and even made 1/2 smiles once in a while. It was really fun. We'll have to bathe him again when his Daddy gets home so he can see for himself how much Theo likes it. Sandy took a picture, but she's out getting a latte right now, so I'll have to post it later!!

2 Comments:

At 5:01 PM, September 22, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well....this crybaby says - WWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!! all the way home.... where's MY LATTE ??? anyway, nice to hear Theo likes the 'spa' treatment!
Doug

 
At 6:49 AM, September 23, 2006 , Blogger Lydia said...

And I say WAAAAHHHH! I'd like the spa treatment myself..... AND I want to meet Theo in person. sigh.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home