... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Friday Morning

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Friday, October 06, 2006

Friday Morning

As I type this with only one hand, this is what Theo and I are doing...

He woke up at 6:22 this morning so he was my own little alarm clock. Sarah brought him out to me because he was just fussin' a her. So now he is staring and making gurgling and cooing noises at me.
It's pretty crazy to see him do all these new things.
These mornings I spend with him really make not want to go to work! I guess I'll just have to wait 'til the weekend... oh, that's tomorrow!

1 Comments:

At 1:40 PM, October 07, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Theo sayz... "I'm loving this holding me stuff.... how long will you do it? Thanks Mom and Dad!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home