... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Theo's Day with Dori

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Theo's Day with Dori


Our friend, Dori, watched Theo today while I went to an interpreting job for a couple of hours. It was in Mt. Vernon, so I had to drive there which made it 2 hours even though the actual job was only an hour. Last night, I was really regretting saying I would interpret this appointment. I have such a hard time leaving him and I am such an important part of his world right now, so I know leaving him is hard on him too. I completely trust our friend, but I know it's not everyone's idea of fun to spend 2 hours with a crying baby. I just got home from picking him up and she said that he only cried for a while and actually slept for about a 1/2 hour, so I don't feel so bad. It's just hard to leave him when he's so little. I guess I know now that when I'm offered a job that requires me to leave him....I just need to say no! There will be plenty of time for working when he's older. Right now, I just want to spend all of my time snuggling.

1 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, September 28, 2006 , Blogger "On Your Left!" said...

My goodness those ARE blue eyes!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home