... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: A Short Nap

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Thursday, September 28, 2006

A Short Nap

Theo hasn't napped much today and so, I likewise haven't had a rest. This week has been fairly busy (too busy) and it's amazing how much it has taken a toll on my energy level and confidence in my ability to take good care of our son. Sleep really is the answer to most all of life's uncertainties. Theo fell asleep this evening at 6:30 and is still sleeping now (8:19 right now) and I managed to rest with him from 7:30-8:00. I feel much better now and my outlook on life is much more positive and I can actually see myself interpreting the appt. I am scheduled to interpret tomorrow and actually feeling good about my abilities. Now we'll just see if the client actually comes to the appt! I'd better go do the dishes while he's asleep. That's probably the hardest thing for me to get done on the days when he doesn't rest much. I sure do love our rapidly growing boy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home