... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: A Fun Family Saturday

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Saturday, October 14, 2006

A Fun Family Saturday


















Today is Aunt Jenny's (my sister who lives in Albuquerque) birthday! I can't believe it was 3 weeks ago that she was here. It seems like it was just yesterday. I miss her being here. Here's a cute picture of her holding Theo when we all went to dinner at Anthony's in Edmonds the night before she went home. Andy, Theo, and I enjoyed a whole day of just the 3 of us today. We didn't do anything spectacular, but we had a great time running errands together. It was also nice to have a nice slow start to our morning. Theo had some "tummy time" on his duck blanket and is holding up his upper body so well (...see picture above). He rocks back and forth when he's lying there. We think he'll roll over pretty soon. He just has to figure out where to put his arms. I got a haircut today and I'm really happy with it. I took a picture of myself, but Andy says it doesn't really capture what a good haircut it is, so I'll try to post some better ones soon. Well, Theo's been napping for an hour, so Andy and I should start getting ready for bed....then Theodore will wake up! Hope you're all having a great weekend. Welcome home to Dad! I hope you have some pictures from your trip. I can't wait to hear all about it.

1 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, October 15, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Sarah is sure a happy cute gal!
DougDad

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home