... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Home Alone. Aaaahhhh!!! (a la MacKaulay Culkin)

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Home Alone. Aaaahhhh!!! (a la MacKaulay Culkin)












Andy is at work today in Everett. He should be home around 4:30 or 5:00 and I should be finished with Lindsay's baby shower about that same time. I've spent my morning alone making cookies and chicken salad sandwiches for the shower. It should be a lot of fun. I'm making her a felted teddy bear and I'm almost finished with it. I just need to stuff it and sew on the eyes and buttons. It has turned out really cute. I'll take some pictures at the shower so you can see all of the fun stuff she gets for the baby. Yesterday we sold our Toyota Tercel for $500. That means (since we paid $740 for it 3 years ago) that we only paid $240 to use it for 3 years and we actually GOT PAID $1560 to use the car if you count the check we got from the uninsured guy who hit me 3 years ago! Not a bad deal if you ask me. Andy was at work when the lady came by, so I had to do all of the "car talk" by myself. Luckily he came home right when we were almost finished since I didn't know where the title was. In the file cabinet...what a novel concept...we actually put things away sometimes? Today someone e-mailed about looking at Andy's bike he won earlier this year. They want to give it away as a birthday gift this afternoon, so they need to come by before noon. It looks like I will be playing the role of salesman again today. I don't mind. It's all money in the bank.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home