... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: All Baby Day

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

All Baby Day

Today is an all baby day. I don't have work (until this evening), so I'm going to my first La Leche League meeting here in town. This is the meeting where they talk about birth and what to expect for breastfeeding the first few weeks after the baby is born. Mostly, I just want to meet some other people in our area who are breastfeeding and see what it looks like in real practice. After that, I'm going to a store called the Mother Baby Center to look at all the cool stuff and services they offer. They're only open 10-5 on weekdays, so I just haven't had a chance to stop by. At 4:00 we have our first midwife's appt. with Ann. Then at 7:30 we have our first Bradley Method birth class. I've really been looking forward to some of these "the end is near" things to happen. Yesterday we realized that we had our 20-week ultrasound 10 weeks ago and that feels like it was sooooo long ago. We still have 10 weeks left, so I'm sure that won't go by as quickly as I think it will. We are officially 30 weeks today, so 70 technical days to go. Of course, the baby can come whenever it wants to (as far as I'm concerned) after August 1st.

1 Comments:

At 11:09 PM, June 14, 2006 , Blogger "On Your Left!" said...

I'm really looking forward to hearing how your day was. What do you mean only 10 weeks to go. I'm not ready yet! What do I need to do?

Love,
Sandy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home