... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: It Worked!

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Saturday, June 03, 2006

It Worked!

I tried just making myself go to be last night around 10:30. I read for a 1/2 hour or so and then (can you believe it) I went to sleep and slept peacefully the whole night. How refreshing. Andy and I are running sound at a wedding at church this evening (we don't know the couple), so I went to the rehearsal yesterday. They're a really cute couple. Afterward, Lindsay and I went and tried this new Carribean restaurant on State St. I had the curried avocado. It was really delicious. We had to sit in the bar because they were really busy. I'm sure it was funny to see 2 obviously pregnant women in a bar! Well, the dance recital dress rehearsal starts in 3 hours, so I'd better get all of my morning tasks finished!
It's Saturday!
Andy's coming home!
Yeah!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home