... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: No denying it

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Thursday, May 18, 2006

No denying it


**Just for fun. Here's picture of my giving our dog, Todd, his first bath in Feb '05 when we had just adopted him from the local humane society. As you can see, he doesn't like it much, but he's very well behaved. This pic is totally unrelated to today's post.

I was teaching my dance classes yesterday evening when I realized that there is no denying it, we are going to be having a baby.....and soon. I suddenly realized that I don't feel ready and I'm not even sure what "ready" would look like. I've never done this before! I realized how many things I wanted to accomplish before the baby comes and how little time there is left to do them in. We aren't sure of our job situations for next fall and that means we can't really predict the amount of money we'll have, but I know I have to leave that in God's hands. He has never failed to provide for us in the past and I know he is with us...wherever we're going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home