... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Good and bad

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Good and bad

Yesterday was the best day so far. I felt really good about how each class went, and even though the day kept flying by I was able to get everything I wanted/needed to done. The kids were really into pretty much everything and it was a lot of fun.

The bad part is that on the way down here to visit the folks (both mine and Sarah's) I started feeling a bit like I had a sore throat. So then we stayed up a bit late last night (not too late) and now I feel about how I did yesterday. Either I'll get worse or this will be it and I'll feel better in a couple days. Today we're heading out to enjoy some youth soccer action! Should be a wild time.

3 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, September 17, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe a little vegetable curry will help.

sml

 
At 4:18 PM, September 17, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

or a good bike ride....
dal

 
At 4:08 PM, September 18, 2005 , Blogger Lydia said...

gee, i can't resist commenting after the good advice i'm seeing so far. how 'bout a tablespoon of warm whiskey every 5 minutes from now 'til bedtime. (then you won't have to live in suspense - you know you'll be SICK! - but you won't notice the sore throat!)
lis

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home