... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Pretty Pointless

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Pretty Pointless

It’s a Sunday morning and I’m going to try to play some Backyard Hockey before I do some planning for next week.  After that we’ll go to church at 11:00.  It always seems like such a late in the day time to go to church, but it’s kind of nice to have the relaxing morning two days in a row.  Plus, I still need to eat another bowl of cereal, so the 9:30 service is out of the question!  This is also a test to see how the plug-in for Word that I’m using works… we’ll see.

1 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, September 11, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heyy!, I had you pictured with a hockeystick shooting a puck at Sarah as goalie down by the garden...
Our sunday a.m. is on a new schedule now also and it's going to be interesting. I do the video thing at 10:30 now.
We're off to M's game at 11:30 or so.
Take care.
DougDad

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home