... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Just Taking It Easy

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Monday, December 27, 2004

Just Taking It Easy

The week after Christmas is really neat because all of the planned for and busy events have passed by and there is time to just hang out and do little trips and hang out without much time pressure. We spent yesterday morning at church from 7:30 until 1:00 helping serve breakfast (and I helped my mom with Sunday School at one service) for the three services. It was pretty busy, but it went fast and was fun.
We hung out with Sarah's family for the afternoon, watched football (if that's what you call the game the Seahawks try to play for 4 quarters), played with toys, and ate some really good soup. Then we headed down here to my parents and had Salmon pate (is that how you spell that?). Afterwards, my dad showed some old slides that he hadn't even seen for years. It was really cool to see them and hear about all the crazy trips he and his brother, and he and my mom, went on - usually on a motorcycle or with a dog (but never on a motorcycle and with a dog!).
Slept until 8:15 this morning, that's my latest so far this trip! I'm raring to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home