... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Vince in Jersey?

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Friday, December 17, 2004

Vince in Jersey?

Well, I just read this story so I'm gonna write about it. VC is headed to the Nets. If he were headed to almost any other team I would be happy or excited. But the Nets are a shell of their former selves and really can't get me optimistic about Air Canada (or will it be Air Brooklyn once they move?) returning to slam dunk contest winning form. It might help to have JKidd running the show so Vince doesn't have to try and do everything. But the lack of KMart in the frontcourt has hurt the Nets so far and will continue to leave them weak under the hoop. I mean, c'mon, Brian Scalabrine? When one of your big men is a pasty white red head you know you're in trouble. Anyhow, good luck Vince. I just hope you stop sayin' stupid stuff in the press and work to make the playoffs in the very weak Eastern Conference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home