... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: The time change

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Sunday, October 31, 2004

The time change

Whenever we set the clock back or ahead it really messes with me for a few days. It's only 7:50 right now, but I feel like going to bed. Of course it also got dark by 6:00, which I really don't like. By Wednesday I'll be used to it and fully embrace the constant darkness of the next 4 months.

Went to lunch after church today and then came home and hung out before going back to church for the Harvest Festival. I went as Linus tonight complete with blanket in tow. For yesterday's Halloween party (at a friend's house) I went as Charlie Brown as a ghost (with too many holes in my sheet). We also watch It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown last night. So I've had my fill of Peanuts related Halloween activity.

Also, the Seahawks were able to not lose today! I watched as they almost let the Panthers win, but it all came down to the onside kick not working out for the Panthers and the clock running down... finally.

Working in reverse chronological order (again) I went to a Travis Morrison concert on Friday. It was free and I went with Joe from my program at school. He was nice enough to drop me off at Haggen when it was over and I rode home (about 1/2 mile) in the windy rainy nighttime. Very strange to feel like the wind could have blown me right off of my bike.

Now it's Sunday night and time for another week. It goes fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home