... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Jumping on the bandwagon a bit late

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Jumping on the bandwagon a bit late

Seattle is home to a championship team... the Seattle Storm! They beat the Connecticut Sun 74-60 in game 3 to claim Seattle's first pro championship since the '79 Sonics. This is therefore the first pro sports title for my hometown since I've been born. I should be more excited, but I haven't quite gotten there yet. Also, I'm a bit puzzled by the best of 3 series format. It's a bit of a crapshoot if you just have to win two games. I know they're running up against the baseball playoffs, but at least play more than 9 games in the postseason! A'ight, time for sleep, I go to the dentist tomorrow. I can't explain how much I'm not looking forward to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home