... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: And so it begins

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Sunday, October 03, 2004

And so it begins

I have entered the world of geekdom in a fully public manner. My ownership of a USB flash drive watch had me walking the line between normal and geeky citizen (in my opinion, according to others I was already a geek), but now "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm lovin' every minute of it!"

Mostly, I just want to be able to sit down and write down funny/stupid/interesting things that happen up here in the far north and let people know what's goin' on. Also, it's a good place to put a picture or two, like this from our wonderful relaxing summer trip that seems so long ago:


Mmmmm.... peanut butter and apple butter!

Hmmm.... I wonder if that worked.

Alright, I'm off to a Sunday afternoon/evening of just enjoying doing nothing... which is an enjoyable change of pace.

1 Comments:

At 8:28 PM, October 05, 2004 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sandwich looks HUGE!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home