... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Just as I suspected

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Just as I suspected

I wake up this morning to find a comment in my previous post. Excitement ensues as I tried to figure out who found it interesting enough to comment. However, it was just some idiot trying to convince me to click on their link for free stuff! The usefulness of the internet as a gateway to junkmail is really amazing. I don't know why people keep sending spam/junk-mail/junk-links to everyone, because no one uses it to buy anything!!!!

1 Comments:

At 7:09 AM, October 06, 2004 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This should let me post comments without signing up for anything.... is that true?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home