... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: How mad can I get at myself?

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Monday, October 18, 2004

How mad can I get at myself?

I forgot my freakin' dentist appointment today!!!!! I can't believe this, I only made in last week! I wrote it down and even thought about it more than once after I scheduled it. I came home today at noon and just went about my business until about 10 minutes ago when I had the sinking feeling that it was today at 1... and I was right. I called and made a new appointment for sometime in November, but it's my ability to not remember this kind of crap that makes me mad enough to throw a pen all over the house (which I did) and yell unkind words at the blank walls of the room! Just typing this is getting me all worked up again, I need to finish my homework for tonight before I get off track again.

Now for my uncensored thoughts:

^&*()$)(*&#@*)(@))(@*(*)@$&!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home