... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Two Words:

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Friday, December 17, 2004

Two Words:

Winter Break


That’s all that has mattered for the last 7 hours at school. The kids were ready to leave when they arrived. It still hasn't set in that I have the next two weeks totally off from anything having to do with school. I'll miss some things, but the past couple days have motivated me to enjoy the break!

Oh yeah, I haven't posted in almost a month again. My bad (as the kids might say). I'll do it more frequently, I hope. School has been pretty busy and really a lot of fun. I'll write more at some point.

In Mariners news.... HOLY COW! They actually signed someone who is considered by other teams to be a very good player. And no, I'm not talking about Richie Sexson who will make me nervous every morning as I search for the story about him reinjuring his shoulder and being unable to play for the next couple of years. I'm talking about Adrian Beltre and his non-Cirilloian batting average and power. I still don't think they're going to win the West, but they won't lose 99 games (I didn't think that would happen last year either).

Well, Sarah and I are babysitting some kids tonight from 8:30 to 11:00 or something. It's approximately the last thing either of us want to do, but for some reason we said we would. I'll blame it on our own stupidity (or maybe we're just nice).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home