... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Will this help?

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Will this help?

I am issuing a challenge to Nathan Bishop:
Post something (preferably something of merit) on your blog, or be kicked out of cyberspace/pulled over on the information superhighway/caught by the spider on this world wide web and banished from the internet!
C'mon man, you write good stuff, and I'm way too lame to send you an email (and/or give you a call). We all want to know what's goin' on!
Now technically this would fall under the category of the pot calling the kettle black since I have gone upwards of 3 weeks with no new material on 2 different occassions. However, I think this past week has proven my ability and consistency so I'm ready to point fingers now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home