... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Brought to you by... Sugar

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Brought to you by... Sugar

The amount of treats and candy that students brought me is unbelievable. I'm only there two days a week. I actually teach far less frequently than the real teacher. I don't even get paid. But I guess they or their parents decided I need a large quantity of sugar laden goodies to show their appreciation for whatever it is I do in the classroom. Sure, I do stuff, but not enough to justify the treasure trove of treats I brought home yesterday.

So, today I have been running mainly on sugar with a few actual meals to supplement my diet. And now I need to go pick up Sarah. The Christmas recital was tonight (I'm going tomorrow night) and they are already done. Apparently it's only a two hour show! However, she's been there since 9 this morning for rehearsal and such... a long day for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home