... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: And baby makes three

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Thursday, May 11, 2006

And baby makes three



I know Andy hasn't been a very "avid" blogger as Lydia recently put it, but I will attempt to be. We are 25 weeks pregnant and I desperately need a place to record the ups and downs of our daily life. Here's a picture of the baby's crib and one of the walls. Later, I'll even try to include some ultrasound pics of the baby and even a few of my rapidly growing and extremely hilarious belly. I hadn't realized that while pregnancy looks "cute" on other people, it looks very funny on yourself. Maybe it's the perspective you get from always looking straight down on it. Who knows. Busy with work today. Andy left early, so I'll have time to do some housework and then go to work. Yeah me, right! I may even get a chance to pay some bills! Well, I'd better go if I plan on getting anything done today.

2 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, May 11, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been checking in here every once and a while hoping to see something! Haven't spoke to you in a while but I'm happy to hear all is going well! We're still praying for you and congrats on the house!

 
At 5:42 PM, May 12, 2006 , Blogger Lydia said...

awesome wall... did you do that? i bet your belly can't beat that for large and hilarious!! xoxo hug each other for me, please.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home