... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: 31 Years!

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Thursday, May 18, 2006

31 Years!


Today is my parents' 31st wedding anniversary. We haven't even been married 10 years, so I have no idea what 31 feels like. It must be wonderful to really know that someone knows literally everything about you and still loves you, trusts you, supports you, and truly wants to be with you and not anyone else in the world. It's actually a beautiful thought and makes me very happy for them. You should see them together. It's not that usual, overly comfortable, "old hat" type of thing. They really like being together and doing things together. I hope when I've been married over 30 years that I can still make Andy laugh and that we still do special things together all the time. Here' s a picture of them when they were dating back in the early 70s.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home