... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Exactly 1 week to go!

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Exactly 1 week to go!


Andy is competing in this year's Ski-to-Sea race here in Bellingham. Oddly enough (even though he's only experienced this sport one time before) he is doing the crosscountry skiing leg of the race. His part of the relay is first. His team also has a couple of teachers from his school (The Swedbergs) and a few other people who aren't exactly "experts" in their sport. At the very least, it should be fun! He has been going for a run every other day and doing some exercises here at home. I'll try to keep you updated on his training and progress. This is a photo of me in my typical snowboarding "pose". As you can see, I am pretty crappy.

When asked how he feels about the impending race.....he responded, "Ready as I'll ever be...well I mean, I've got one more week, so I'm as ready as I can be a week before."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home