... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Big, Exciting News

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Big, Exciting News


Andy's Uncle Bryan and his wife Kathleen are pregnant!
I don't know if this is news I can broadcast for all to see on the internet, but I figure only family really read this blog anyway, so no big deal. They are due sometime in 7 months or so (this is Doug's very detailed info he gave me this afternoon), so I'm guessing that's sometime in December or maybe January. I'll have to e-mail them and get the real scoop. We are very excited for them. They got married in Oct. of '03 in Hillsdale, Michigan and it was really fun to be able to be there. I wish they lived closer since we'll have kids so close to the same age, but we'll just have to keep in better touch. It's funny that they'll be able to ask us for parenting tips since they are older than us. Life is funny that way. Well, I'd better stop talking about them and actually send them a congratulatory e-mail!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home