... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Back to life, back to reality

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Back to life, back to reality








Andy and I got home last night from spending 3 days with our parents and families to celebrate Father's Day. I had the double dance recital on Saturday (which was really fun!) Here is a picture of me in my "teacher dance" costume! My yellow unitard was a big hit! People love a pregnant woman who is comfortable with her body. I guess I figure there's no point in being embarrassed by it. I can't change it, right? After the shows were over (about 9:30pm) we hopped in the car and drove to Port Orchard. We spent our first 3 days of summer vacation there visiting, having a BBQ, shopping with my mom (me), riding "the Vashon loop" with Dougdad (Andy), and sleeping over at the cabin with all of the Lewises (except for Danny) and Dave and Lydia Roseberry. It was a great start to the summer! Unfortunately (personally speaking) and fortunately (financially speaking) Andy had to start his summer job this morning at 8am. He's working for a moving company and it looks like they're going to keep him pretty busy for the month of July at least. Well, I don't work today, so I need to go make a plan for what I want to get done around the house. I hope you're all enjoying your Wedesday. We'll have our 2nd childbirth class tonight. We'll try to take some pictures for you to meet all of our classmates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home