... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: It's affirmative....parents are crazy!

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Friday, October 20, 2006

It's affirmative....parents are crazy!


It is more evident to me everyday that I act like a complete lunatic when I'm playing with Theodore and....I completely love it. Here is a cute picture I took of him this morning while playing one of our most crazy parentesque games. It involves me running my fingers down Theo's cheeks while saying, "cheeky, cheeky, cheekies" over and over. It almost always results in the cutest, biggest smiles. I must do it often because he will now smile at me, when I'm not even touching his face, when I talk about his pudgy, cute cheekies. We are so blessed to have him in our lives. He has brought us so many wonderful times and some really difficult ones also, but I do think we are honored to be able to help him grow and learn. Andy just came home and I am really excited to have the weekend for the 3 of us to spend together. We don't have anything especially thrilling planned, but I know we'll have lots of fun. Theo is so smiley and happy in the mornings and early afternoon and I'm always bummed that Andy has to go to work and miss it all! Todd also enjoys Theo's smiles. Todd was trying to sniff him yesterday while he was in the swing and he made the swing stop. That confused both Theo and him. I know that Theo will pull on Todd's ears and tail soon enough, but I'm sure they'll be good friends.

1 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, October 21, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a cool pic! He's "gone to the dogs!" That smile is amazing! ...so it's 'cheeky-cheeeeky-- cheeeeeeeeky??'
...need to try that on Andy.
DougDad

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home