... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: 2 to go!

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Friday, June 30, 2006

2 to go!

This title has a double meaning. We have 60 days left until our predicted due date. That means 2 months left to go! We are officially in our 8th month of the pregnancy and the baby is busier than ever. Our childbirth class teacher said that the baby's brain does most of it's growing and developing this month, so I guess that means no Doritos for me at the 4th of July BBQ! I have to focus on super healthy eating for the rest of the time. I have been keeping track of what I eat and I've noticed that I have a lot more energy since I've been eating the recommended 80-100 grams of protein everyday. I do have to be careful not to eat up in th 100s everyday because that has been shown to cause people to have big big babies. The other meaning has to do with painting in the house. We have 3 rooms left to get ready before the baby comes (or 2 if we run out of energy to paint the bedroom) and we've painted 1, so that means we have 2 to go! We'll start on the bathroom soon. We're going to Port Orchard for 4th of July and it would be nice to give the bathroom a couple of days to dry while we're out of town. We picked a deep blue color. I think it will look really sharp. Well, I am getting started baking some pies for the 4th, so I'd better get going!

3 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, June 30, 2006 , Blogger Lydia said...

hmm. i'm not sure that breathing paint fumes is a good idea for you... you'd better let andy do the painting while you sit in the back yard and sip lemonade and eat cucumber sandwiches! you can do the taping and the cleanup (if there's good ventilation) =0) have a safe and sane 4th! xo

 
At 7:44 PM, June 30, 2006 , Blogger "On Your Left!" said...

You guys sure sound industrious. I wish I could say the same for the Olalla Lewises, but we're going in the usual several directions. I can't wait to see the deep blue bathroom. By the way, doesn't 60 days sound alot shorter than 2 months? Yikes!

 
At 12:18 PM, July 08, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did I read about PIE? Is there any left? Sandra's pie was excellent and now I want more!.... re: due dates- it seems no baby EVER arrives on THE due date but earlier or later (of course) what gives!
-DL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home