... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Back to Bible Study

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Back to Bible Study







(Here are some pictures for you to compare. The 1st one is of Theo's first bath last August and the 2nd one is Theo's bath on Monday night at almost 5 months old! He's a growing boy!)
I am excited because Theo and I get to go back to the Women's Bible Study at church this morning. We went regularly last year and the beginning of this year, but I have had either a La Leche League meeting or an interpreting job the last 2 weeks, so we haven't been able to go. We're going back today! I haven't even looked at the lesson, so I'll just have to be there to soak up the conversation and time with my friends. Perhaps this will motivate me to get back to doing the studies. They are so interesting and I love doing them, but it's hard to write when you've got a baby around. Maybe I could type out my answers (I can type while I nurse him) and then print them out to take to Bible study. Hmmmm...that's an idea. Well, we'd better get moving if we're going to be on time! Have a great day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home