... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: A week of funny firsts

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Saturday, January 06, 2007

A week of funny firsts

Theo had 2 funny firsts this week. On Wednesday he pushed the button on his toy mat and made the fish sing its song all by himself. I've always pushed the button for him before. I don't think he realized what happened, but it's so cool to realize that he can reach it and push it hard enough. It seems like just a month ago that he could barely reach it at all. He also blew his first raspberry yesterday. Now every time one of us does it, he sticks his tongue out and tries. I know he'll do it again...probably today. I know these aren't firsts that are usually on the baby's 1st year calendars, but they were pretty fun to witness. I know there'll be lots more....and all too soon! We'd better start babyproofing the house while we can still set him down somewhere and have him stay.

1 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, January 06, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Happy New Year!!!
Thank you very much for updating you blog! I'm very happy to see all of you are having great time for holidays;) Seems to me, Theo looks like growing tooooo fast! Eventhough i saw him about one week ago the last time, he looks much bigger than ever!
Probably Andy will start work pretty soon, right? I remember when i was 5th or 6th grade, i honestly didn't wanna go to school after christmas and new years' holiday, but at the same time, i kinda missed my frinds! So I hope Andy and kinds of his class will have great time soon again and I believe Theo will play great music with Sarah, because all of your family plays music in natural way;)

love,
naokokokokkkkkko

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home