... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: The week before Christmas!

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Monday, December 18, 2006

The week before Christmas!




Christmas is only 7 days away! We've had a very busy week, so I hadn't had a chance to post lately. Last Friday, Theo and I drove to Sea-Tac to pick up my Aunt Genine and Uncle Randy from Wichita. We stayed until Saturday (at my folks house) and had a great time. We can't wait to see them again next week when we drive down for Christmas. Today, Andy and I went out on a real date while Theo stayed with some friends. It was great to be together alone and have some down time. It's 9:00 now, so I'm sure we'll be heading to bed soon. I can't believe Christmas is almost here!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home