... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Rebel without a flaw!

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Friday, December 08, 2006

Rebel without a flaw!




Here's our own little rebel, Theo. When I was dressing him today, I thought he looked like James Dean in his undershirt and jeans. We took him, with the kids from Bellingham Christian School, to see the Dead Sea scrolls at the Pacific Science Center yesterday. He did so well and we had a wonderful time. The scrolls were very inspiring and the exhibit was interesting and well done. I definitely recommend that you go if you are near Seattle and have the time. The exhibit will end on January 7th, so don't wait too long. Our little buddy is lying on his tummy on his blanket right now. I know that the range of normal is anywhere from 2-6 months, but I am desperate for him to roll over! I don't know why. I'm sure I'll be just as desperate for him to stop rolling over and sit still once he figures it out!

2 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, December 08, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

gotta get "James Dean" with his cool morning hair!
DL

 
At 9:59 AM, December 09, 2006 , Blogger "On Your Left!" said...

He is beyond cute

Danny thinks he's beyond beyond cute... what a baby!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home