... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Our sweet little napper

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Monday, November 20, 2006

Our sweet little napper


With Thanksgiving and lots of activity approaching, I am trying to make sure Theo has a couple of good naps during the day and that he is well rested. He sleeps very, very well at night (with a few feedings), but tends to seem a little sleepy in the afternoons. He is taking a nap right now and I'm taking advantage of this time to do some laundry and pick up a bit around the house. We don't have much planned for this evening, but we are going to put away Theo's clothes that he has outgrown and get out the 3-6 months size clothes. I know this is the momma in me talking, but "I'm so excited!" Whoever knew that getting out the next size of clothes would thrill me so! There are just a few things in this next size that we were given that I can't wait to put him in! I'll have to take a few pictures of the big event tonight and post them for you to see. I can't even imagine attempting to get Theo to model anything new today. He is not a big fan of clothes being put on over his head. I can't believe he is almost 3 months old already. The time is flying by so quickly and I know that it will only continue to do so. Sometimes I think about how long we should wait before we have another baby. I don't want Theo and his next sibling to be too far apart in age....gosh, it's such a hard thing to even think about. I know he's growing up fast, so I'm sure that time will come before we know it. I will just leave it in God's hands. He has done such a beautiful job of planning our family so far and I know we can trust him to do what is best. It is so hard for me to reconcile my continuing grief over the loss of our first baby and my happiness with Theo. If that baby had been born, Theo wouldn't be here. God is teaching me a valuable lesson in trust and in being content where you are. "Bloom where you are planted", right? Quote for the day: "Children must feel loved before love has any meaning for them."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home