... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Free time

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Free time

Theo went to bed at 8:30 tonight, so I've spent the last hour in the bath and Andy spent part of it reading and part playing a football video game. It is nice to have this free time some nights, but I do spend part of it fretting about whether I should go check on Theo or not. He has grown up so much, but he is still so small and fragile. My fretting is partly motivated by that maternal sense of responsibility, but I have realized that it is more often motivated by my immense, unstopable love for him. I'd better go check on him right now!

1 Comments:

At 12:38 AM, November 02, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

.... I'll go check....
DougGDad

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home