... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: I'm officially a mom!

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Saturday, October 28, 2006

I'm officially a mom!



For many reasons:
a) I spent time today making a Halloween costume for Theodore
b) We need that costume tomorrow (very mom-like to do things at the last minute)

*We'll send pictures of him actually in the costume from the harvest festival tomorrow after it happens.

P.S. We are having a family costume...any guesses as to what we will be going as?

5 Comments:

At 6:17 PM, October 28, 2006 , Blogger "On Your Left!" said...

No, I can't guess! Hints?

 
At 7:59 PM, October 28, 2006 , Blogger "On Your Left!" said...

(I am posting the same comment I already posted, which is showing to the left here as I type, but doesn't show on your blog page. Very weird.

No, I can't guess! Hints?)

 
At 8:55 PM, October 28, 2006 , Blogger Lydia said...

hmmm. let's see. andy's not portly enough to be mr. incredible. any hints? historic? folkloric? automotive? I'm thinking i'll be an old lady.... that's always a fun one! hehe.

 
At 10:44 PM, October 28, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

MaMa Bear, PaPa Bear and BabyBear?
Doug

 
At 1:55 AM, October 29, 2006 , Blogger kidsonbikes said...

con artists that have kidnapped a baby? or you could be put together as one big giant with a baby's head. that would be cool. just wrap yourselves together in a cloak and carry theo above you. it's a good idea! it really is!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home