... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Here's what the other three are up to

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Here's what the other three are up to

Of course, I have spent the afternoon sort of watching the Seahawks self-destruct. I'm not even watching it now.
Not only am I feeling under the weather, but my afternoon of football watching has been thoroughly unenjoyable!
I'm glad that Sarah and Theo both are napping. I don't care if Todd takes a nap, he sleeps all the time anyway.

1 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, October 23, 2006 , Blogger "On Your Left!" said...

I'm happy to see the "early riser" napping! Sorry you are under the weather. I guess the football game didn't help any. How were you watching it?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home