... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Prioritizing

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Prioritizing

I had a big To-Do list for today. I had planned on cleaning the house (my mom is coming to watch Theo tomorrow and I don't want her to see the mess), going to the fabric store (I found a great pattern for a fleece sling), and running some other errands (3 of which I actually did accomplish). I didn't get much done, but my day was very rewarding. I spent the morning running errands with our little boy and my afternoon snuggling with him and nursing him on the couch while we watched the movie "Click". Some of the movie was just what I expected, but the heart of the movie had much more impact on me than I thought it would. It was all about aligning your priorities to put famiy first. It was wonderful to watch that sentiment in a movie while it played out simultaneously in my own arms. I am enjoying seeing Theodore change and develop everyday, but deep down, I really do not want our little guy to grow up. It's all happening so fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home