... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Just to see how it works

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Just to see how it works

I'm putting up an old video (when I say old I only mean about three weeks ago) of Theo and I playing piano "together." He was the one actually hitting the keys, but I don't think he was really reading the music... I guess we'll give him some time to pick that up!
Once I figure out how this whole youtube thing works I'll probably put up something more recent. To the concert!

2 Comments:

At 7:10 PM, November 18, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

An excellent recital! I like his little noise also. ....BRAVO! BRAVO!
dad

 
At 3:02 PM, November 19, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you three..or I guess 4 with Todd. I just wanted to let you know that I love visiting your blog every now and then. I'm amazed at how much little Theo changes between my visits to the blog. Kids really do grow fast! Anyway, I'm just really excited that it is all going so well for you guys! I watched our wedding video the other night and Matt and I are so grateful that you guys were there and so present and helpful and fun. Anyway, we really should come up for a visit. After the holidays, let's plan a visit. And by visit, I mean, lets plan a time where I can hold and play with Theo the entire time!!
Take care!
love,
Gillian

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home