... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Well, at least it didn't rain!

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Well, at least it didn't rain!




So our adventure to Husky Stadium was a great time thanks in part solely to Theodore's unrelenting cuteness. The Huskies themselves did very little to make the day enjoyable... in fact I have read several articles suggesting this was the worst Husky game they had ever seen. I personally would agree. The fact that UW had gained less than 100 yards through 3 quarters was absolutely pathetic. The most astounding stat to me is that the quarterbacks went 11-44!! That's atrocious. I witnessed almost all of the poorly thrown passes and numerous drops in person. Thankfully I had to change Theo's diaper twice so I missed a few of the dropped passes! Riding the bus to and from the game was also a highlight for everyone (ourselves and those around us). Theo drew oohs and ahhs from everyone he passed. On the way back to Northgate Sarah had to stand up the whole way (which was actually better because Theo stayed more calm) and she did a great job of holding a baby while standing on a crowded bus going 65 miles an hour on I-5!

We were gone for 9 hours today and I'm worn out, but the little boy is just as funny and enjoyable as ever. He was quite nice to hold on the windy day as a source of heat. Thankfully for him he won't be able to remember how terrible a game it was. Thankfully for me it didn't matter how terrible a game it was because it was great to have Sarah and him sitting next to me.

2 Comments:

At 8:52 PM, November 11, 2006 , Blogger "On Your Left!" said...

I was pretty sure this was the worst Husky game ever. But it sounds like just being there was an event in itself. Next time you go, maybe they'll be playing football! The pictures are enchanting. Send more!

 
At 10:19 PM, November 14, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still.... I wish I could have been there!
Dad

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home