... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Memaw's Visit

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Memaw's Visit


Theo's Memaw came to visit yesterday and will go home today. I had a long interpreting job and needed someone to watch him who would be able to bring him to me to nurse when he needed me. It all worked out so well. He only needed to nurse once and he seemed fairly content with mom. It helps that she loves to rock him (which he loves) and she sounds like me (who talks to him most). Andy got to go into work a little later this morning since it was a teacher in-service day, so we stayed up a little bit late last night and watched Cars. It was a pretty good movie and it had a couple of really looud scenes that woke Theo up, so I had to get him back to sleep a couple of times. He slept well though. He did wake up at 4:30 and wanted to play, so I laid him on my lap in bed and went back to sleep! He eventually went to sleep on my chest and did finally go back to bed at some point. I don't know when because I don't have a clock on my side of the bed (and I'm glad I don't!!). Mom has to leave today around noon, so we're playing with Theo and just taking it easy this morning. Lots of fun! I have to work this afternoon at 2:00, so today is fairly simple for me. Well, I have fun people having fun next to me, so I'd better get off this computer and go have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home