... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Big Boy!!

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Monday, November 13, 2006

Big Boy!!


For those of you who are curious, Theo weighed in this evening at a whopping 15 lbs. 2 oz.! What a beautiful, big boy! His Daddy is at conferences this evening and Theo has been having a little bit of a rough day (poor guy), so we've just spent the evening rocking and singing together. Not a bad way to spend a Monday if you ask me. I'm not entirely sure what's up with Theo today. He seems extra gassy and uncomfortable. It has been a little worse this evening, but nothing too bad. He just seems a little easily upsetable (is that a word?) this evening. At least he's wearing himself out, so he should sleep well, right? I'm just glad that we've had so many easy, peaceful days and sweet, sleepy nights lately, so a tough day doesn't wear us out like it used to. I know that as Anne of Green Gables always said, "Tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it.....yet." I will keep that in mind in Parenting Land, too. Well, my little man is awake and whimpering, so I'd better go soothe him and remind him that I'm here and he's not alone. Ah...a mother's life.

2 Comments:

At 7:56 PM, November 14, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there MaMa!! Theo will thank you ... someday.
Is this blog repeated?
Doug

 
At 8:02 AM, November 15, 2006 , Blogger AL said...

Yeah, it was repeated like some sort of motivational chant:
"i feel good, i feel great, i feel wonderful... i feel good, i feel great, i feel wonderful..."

But I took out the extras.
The boy slept really well last night!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home